How our children and our young generations should respect their lives.
It started from early school days. Basics are universal and eternal.
Robert Fulghum said, "all I really need to know I have learned in kindergarten".
People will pass away, but principles in lives never will, they endur.
The principles are:-
1. Share everything
2. Play fair
3. Do not hit people
4. Put things back where you found them
5. Clean up your own mess
6. Do not take things that are not yours
7. Say you are sorry when you hurt somebody
8. Wash your hands before you eat
10. Warm cookies and cold mik are good for you
This seems simple enough, but are we always practising that?